Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Off work yesterday today and tommorrow...


I had such an awful night Sunday,didn't get any sleep, due to pain in my leg.So I went to DR. Monday.It has been hurting for a few mounts.They did X-rays and I have a pinched nerve.The last vertebrae in my spine, is bone to bone, and that is what is causing the pain and pinching the nerve..They gave me some med.and told me to take it easy for a few days to get the pain under control.I go back in two weeks and if I'm not feeling any better then I have to go get an MRI. And then we will go from there..Hopefully the meds. will work.. Pleas say a prayer for me ,I really don't want to have surgery on my back. Ok enough about me.. Here is a card that I did the other day and forgot to post.Thanks for stopping by..

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Sorry to hear about the pinched nerve - I just prayed for you because I believe in divine healing! Your card is lovely.

Karin said...

Love this card. Hope you get better!!

Bleach technique

Bleach technique
This is the first time Ive tryed this technique.

Here is another one

Here is another one

Bella

Bella
My first bella cards

Bella #2

bella # 3