Sunday, September 9, 2007

I've been MIA



Boy so much has happened since my last post. My oldest granddaughter had to have emergency surgery,But is doing fine now.I bought a new KIA SUV, and I'm loving it. The elk hunt started about two weeks ago so I've been up camping with DH,and driving to work from there.I have got a few cards made and some scrapbook lay-outs done.I'm going to be going back up camping the end of this week so I might not be around much.But will try to get some stuff posted..Have a great week,and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

love love love this card. Great blog. I will be back...

Bleach technique

Bleach technique
This is the first time Ive tryed this technique.

Here is another one

Here is another one

Bella

Bella
My first bella cards

Bella #2

bella # 3