Sunday, March 25, 2007

Boy after two weeks of being so busy...




I finally got to make some cards..Ive been working ,doing spring cleaning, yard work and trying to get the trailer ready to go camping, this coming weekend..Ive still been selling cards at work and getting orders.I did these cards for one lady who has a foster daughter.and wanted her to know how loved she is..I'm not sure where she is but the lady said she really misses her..anyways this is what I came up with..Thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

Julie said...

Great cards, Linda! I love the colors that you chose & your use of the tag punch!

Leni said...

wonderful cards.

Bleach technique

Bleach technique
This is the first time Ive tryed this technique.

Here is another one

Here is another one

Bella

Bella
My first bella cards

Bella #2

bella # 3