Sunday, October 14, 2007

I've been Tagged..

Ive been tagged by Gerrie at; apageatatime.blogspot.com ,If you have not seen her blog you must go check it out..She is one talented lady.
The way this game goes is ,You list one fact that is some how relevant to your life, for every letter in your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the name you would like to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own post containing your middle name and the game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.
I don't usually tell anyone my middle name cause Ive never really liked it..But here goes. JOY

Facts; All I could come up with was Jolly Old Yacker..
Its really hard to choose just a few bloggers there are so many that I just love to go visit. J = Jen at iheart2stamp.com, I could not think of anyone with the letter O, so I'm using an A = for Ana at inkastamp.blogspot.com, Love her blog...Y = for Yvette at Yvettespapergarden.wordpress.com ...Well there you have it be sure to check these blogs out, Their GREAT!!

No comments:

Bleach technique

Bleach technique
This is the first time Ive tryed this technique.

Here is another one

Here is another one

Bella

Bella
My first bella cards

Bella #2

bella # 3