Sunday, April 29, 2007

Tagged

Twice by Barb,I have to tell 7 things about my self.
So here goes;
1. I am the youngest of 4 kids, and the only girl, Needless to say just what a spoiled brat I was growing up.

2. I started to get gray hair when I was 15 yr.s old.By the time I was in my late 30's I was totally gray.

3. My favorite drink is coffee.

4. My favorite candy is Cinnamon bears.

5. I am part German, Welsh, and English.

6. Someday I would love to travel to these country's to see what it is like there.

7. The one thing that I will (NOT) tell anyone is my middle name..

There you have it..I cant just mention 7 blog that I visit, there is just too many that I love going to..So if you have not been tagged yet, your it !!!

No comments:

Bleach technique

Bleach technique
This is the first time Ive tryed this technique.

Here is another one

Here is another one

Bella

Bella
My first bella cards

Bella #2

bella # 3