Sunday, February 11, 2007

Busy week


<


Well, I started work on Tues..And I'm really loving it..The only bad part is that I don't have much time to play,or up date my blog..I had a wonderful Birthday..Ive received so many wonderful cards and little goodies..Thank you every one for all your kindness..Today all the kids and grand kids came over .We had a Bar-B-Q. And cake and Ice cream..then just sat and visited..Now Ive got to start getting stuff ready for work tomorrow...Hope to do some crafting one night this week..Here is some pictures of the cards and goodies I received...Thanks for stopping by. Hugs Linda

2 comments:

Pam Speidel said...

Hi Linda!! Happy Birthday Week!!! I wondered how your new job was going for you. I'm so glad you like it! Yes, you'll find there are never enough hours in the day for everything you want to do...but, at least you'll have some $$ to spend on your fun hobby! LOL I hope you have time to create something to show us this week. I'll be watching the gallery and your blog! Smiles, Pam :)

Thanh Vo said...

Cough. I hope you dont mind that your card from me will be late.... lol just ask Sarah (loobylou). I think she just got hers today? Oops. I hope it was wonderful Linda!

Bleach technique

Bleach technique
This is the first time Ive tryed this technique.

Here is another one

Here is another one

Bella

Bella
My first bella cards

Bella #2

bella # 3