Wednesday, January 31, 2007


What a day. I went to a job interview first thing this morning ,won't know if I got the job till Fri..It's over in Logan at APG..My oldest Daughter works there and if I get the job we will be able to take turns driving. Anyways after the interview I went to M's and I found some prismas. I'm really looking forward to using them..When I got home there was a box on my front step, addressed to me.WOW, I'm wondering what could this be..It said early B-day on it from ( PinkisMyFavColor ) Heber Ut. When I opened it up the note said ( I hope you enjoy this RAK, and that you have a really great day.) And there was the most Beautiful hand made hat and scarf Ive ever seen...Well I don't know who (PinkisMyFavColor) is, But I'm going to try to find out so that I can Thank her..Here is a picture of it.

No comments:

Bleach technique

Bleach technique
This is the first time Ive tryed this technique.

Here is another one

Here is another one

Bella

Bella
My first bella cards

Bella #2

bella # 3